Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Saw IV

This is a late blog about this film. For one thing, I just was unable to write a new blog for quite some time. For a second thing, it was just a terrible movie. I can't believe it's made it this far! I was just shocked that the movie seemed to be so lame. I did go with a bunch of people who had seen all of the other 3 and were quite big fans. They all talked about how this one really tied things together a lot and how it answered a lot of things from the prior movies. It answered my questions about the worst movie of the year.

Don't get me wrong... I know it's a slasher/horror flick, but it just didn't seem up to par for what it was. There was maybe one scene that made me almost jump. The suspense really wasn't there and it seemed to just try to gross you out and shock you. It succeeded with a couple people I was there with. It succeeded in making me a little bit angrier inside...

No comments: