Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Heroes

So, I know from talking to a lot of people that I wasn't the only one who felt that Heroes really had taken a wrong turn this season. It's only season 2, guys, come on! Well, it seems like there has been far too many episodes lately that instead of focusing on 4-5 storylines that connect, have focused on what seems like 8-10 different stories, some which relate to one another, some that seem just thrown in to add new characters to the dwindling lineup to replace the murdered cast members. I was really getting down about how the episodes were turning out. I felt like their writers went on strike long before any talks of writers striking even began. My friend April, who was really into the show, even decided to stop watching and I had to make a plea and justify why watching Heroes was still going to be worth it, or at the least, tolerable.

Well, I feel like they really turned a corner this week, on what was supposed to be the first of the final 3 episodes this year. Things really seemed to fall back into place. The stories became more interesting. The stories didn't change back and forth so spastically that I felt like each episode was the first time I'd seen Heroes. They just brought the feeling back. I felt like I was on the edge of my seat for a lot of it and excited to see what was in store after the commercial break! It was really fantastic to get that feeling back! I hope that the final two episodes are going to hold up to this higher standard than a lot of the beginning of this second season! They need it to keep people watching for the third! I'll still watch, but just because I'm hooked deep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.