Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Posts

While I haven't been able to find much time to post here, I have somehow been able to find time to create a whole new blog, http://bilmagard.blogspot.com, just dedicated to what's been happening at my work, just in case people have been missing what was occurring over there. It's HIGHLY interesting and the action and suspense will leave you riveted to your seat, reading away at what would otherwise seem like just mindless drivel.

Aside from that, I've been highly interested in seeing what Sarah Palin had to say in her first interview. I was pretty surprised that she didn't have any concept of what the "Bush Doctrine" meant, but honestly... I wasn't terribly surprised. It's tough when the polar bears start speaking out against you... They've gained a great number of fans, especially ever since those Coca-Cola commercials where they were really just made to look very adorable and where they loved Coca-Cola just like all real Americans do.

No comments: